Soothing Facial Toner
Toners help adjust pH levels, remove any residues left on the skin after cleansing, and moisturize. This recipe will create a calming, hydrating, and healing herbal facial toner. Perfect for skin that is parched from dry, hot weather or that needs some soothing and nourishment.
For 4 Person(s)
- 4 ounce(s) distilled or filtered water
- 1/8 cup(s) organic steel-cut or rolled Oats
- 1 teaspoon(s) dried organic Chamomile flowers
- 1 teaspoon(s) dried organic Lemon Balm
- 2 dried organic Calendula flowers
Soothing Facial Toner Directions
- Boil water, pour over oats and herbs, and steep until cool.
- Strain, and place in a 2 oz. bottle with fingertip mister.
- Store in a refrigerator for up to a week to ensure freshness.
- Shake before each use.