Rejuvenating Facial Serum
Facial Oils nourish the skin at a deep cellular level. The recipe below is for a rich and healing facial oil ideal for mature, dry, or damaged skin. The ingredients have been shown to help prevent wrinkles, scars, and stretch marks. If you are in a pinch, then plain Rosehip Seed or Pomegranate Seed oil are superb when used by themselves. During the summer, I like to use this facial serum before going to bed, to help repair my skin and regenerate skin cells while I sleep.
For 1 Serving(s)
- 1/2 ounce(s) organic rosehip seed oil
- 1/4 ounce(s) organic jojoba oil
- 1/4 ounce(s) organic pomegranate seed oil
- 5 drop(s) vitamin E oil
- 10 drop(s) organic lavender essential oil
- 3 drop(s) helichrysum essential oil
- 2 drop(s) organic carrot seed essential oil
Rejuvenating Facial Serum Directions
- Drop essential oils, Vitamin E Oil, and Rosehip Seed oil into a 1 oz glass bottle and roll bottle between your palms to evenly mix the oils.
- Top with other oils and roll again. Use daily for best results.