Triple Berry Smoothie
Boost Your Energy!
This quick blender drink is packed with antioxidants, minerals, protein and fiber, making it the perfect snack or meal. Best of all, it's delicious, refreshing and goes down easy!
Nutrition Facts (per serving) (makes 3 3/4 cups): Calories 145, fat 5 g (saturated 2 g), cholesterol 0 mg, protein 4 g, carbohydrates 24 g, fiber 5 g, sodium 40 mg, sugars 0 g
For 1 Batch(es)
- 1 tablespoon(s) ground flaxseed
- 1 1/2 cup(s) frozen blueberries
- 1 cup(s) frozen strawberries
- 1/4 cup(s) freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1 cup(s) water
- 1 teaspoon(s) agave nectar, honey or maple syrup
- 1/2 cup(s) frozen raspberries
- 1 cup(s) organic plain yogurt
Triple Berry Smoothie Directions
- Combine the yogurt, water and orange juice in a blender and process for a few seconds.
- Add the straberries and process until well blended, then add the blueberries, raspberries, flaxseed and sweetener of your choice
- Blend until smooth
- Serve immediately
- Variations: Add 1Tbsp unrefined virgin coconut oil for additional healthy fat. For more protein, add a scoop of whey powder