Grilled Peaches, Apricots, and Figs with Scented Yogurt
Nature’s Delicious Sources of Fiber
It’s no secret that fiber plays a large role in your internal health. Why not enjoy a sweet and healthy way to enrich your diet?
Full of ripe fruit, fresh figs and probiotic-rich yogurt, this dish will satisfy your body’s cravings for essential nutrients.
For this salad choose a selection of seasonal fruit. Grill the fruit that are relatively hard but leave the soft and juicy ones as they are.
For 4 Person(s)
- 4 peaches and/or nectarines, each pitted and cut into 6 wedges (about 1 lb)
- 6 apricots, halved and pitted (½ lb)
- 3 large ripe figs, torn into 2 or 3 pieces (6 oz)
- 2 teaspoon(s) anise seeds or fennel seeds, toasted and finely crushed
- 10 grams small basil leaves
- 5 1/2 ounce(s) full fat yogurt
- 1 1/2 tablespoon(s) thyme flower honey or another floral honey
- 1 tablespoon(s) lemon geranium water or orange blossom water
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) lemon juice (optional)
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
Grilled Peaches, Apricots, and Figs with Scented Yogurt Directions
- 1. Put a large ridged griddle pan on high heat and leave until it is very hot.
- 2. In a bowl mix the peaches, nectarines and apricots that you are grilling with the oil.
- 3. Place them on the griddle pan and cook for 1-2 minutes on each side, or until they are slightly softened. Remove and set aside to cool.
- 4. Mix the yogurt with the honey and orange blossom water.
- 5. Stir in the lemon juice, if using, and refrigerate until needed.
- 6. Before serving, arrange the peaches and apricots on a large platter and dot the torn figs on top.
- 7. Spoon the yogurt sauce over the fruit, leaving parts of the fruit exposed.
- 8. Sprinkle over the ground seeds and finally scatter with the fresh basil leaves.
- Serve at once.