Crustless Mini Quiches
This is a unique recipe. Very simple and tasty. We like the 'make ahead' option. Bring them along for a healthy snack during chemo. Pop them into a zip lock bag or small food container for easy snacking.
Sprinkle a little parmesan cheese on top if you are a cheese lover :)
These will keep in the fridge for at least a week and can be reheated any time. Enjoy!
Original recipe here: Crustless Mini Quiches
For 1 Dozen(s)
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup(s) cottage cheese
- 1/3 cup(s) green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup(s) almond meal or almond flour
- 1/2 cup(s) Hemp Hearts
- 1 cup(s) grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup(s) flax seed meal
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) basil
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
Crustless Mini Quiches Directions
- Preheat oven to 375F, spray baking cups with olive oil.
- In a bowl, mis together all the dry ingredients
- In a separate bowl, mix together the wet ingredients
- Mix the wet into the dry ingredicets and scoop out the mixture into the muffin tray
- Fill the muffin tray almost right to the top of each form and bake for 25 minutes