Creamy Cauliflower Soup
A delicious, quick soup with just heating-no cooking!
For 4 Serving(s)
- 1 1/2 cup(s) water
- 2 tablespoon(s) onion, chopped
- 1 celery, stalk, chopped
- 2 tablespoon(s) honey
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) sea salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cauliflower, medium head, steamed
- 1 pinch(es) pepper to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Chinese Five Spice powder
Creamy Cauliflower Soup Directions
- Place all ingredients in food processor, adding water gradually, and puree.
- Pour into a saucepan and heat slowly over medium heat to a comfortable temperature, stirring continuously.
- Thin with a few drops of water if desired.
- Garnish with a dash of Chinese spice and serve.