Celery Boats with Bean Dip
Here is a quick and easy recipe
Eat healthy while supporting your body~ enjoy !
For 5 Serving(s)
- 4 cup(s) cooked white beans, drained
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup(s) lemon juice
- 2 teaspoon(s) extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon(s) parsley, fine chopped
- 1 pinch(es) sea salt to taste
- 1 pinch(es) black pepper
- 5 stalks, celery, cut into bite sized pieces
Celery Boats with Bean Dip Directions
- Put all ingredients except celery and parsley into food processor and blend until creamy.
- Scoop into celery slices and garnish with parsley.