Jani's Jammin' Potato Salad
For 8 Person(s)
- 3 pound(s) Red Potatoes, chopped into ½-inch slices or chunks
- 1 tablespoon(s) Sea Salt
- 1/4 cup(s) Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 tablespoon(s) White Wine Vinegar
- 2 tablespoon(s) Fresh Lemon Juice (about half of a lemon)
- 2 tablespoon(s) Dijon Mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Black Pepper
- 1/2 cup(s) Chives or Scallions, chopped
Jani's Jammin' Potato Salad Directions
- Place potatoes into a large pot. Add salt and enough water to cover them by 2 inches.
- Bring the water to a boil over medium high heat, then reduce the heat to medium low and simmer until potatoes are tender, about 10 minutes. Drain potatoes and set aside to cool.
- Meanwhile, prepare the dressing. Whisk together oil, vinegar, lemon juice, mustard, salt, and pepper in a medium bowl. Adjust seasonings if necessary. Set aside.
- Transfer potatoes to a large bowl. Add chives and dressing and toss gently to coat. Serve at room temperature.