Sesame Kelp Gomasio
Sesame seeds are excellent for healing the thyroid. To boost its potency, we've added the sea vegetable kelp to our gomasio recipe for added minerals and thryoid support! Try this salty confiment on your raw cruciferous vegtables, or as a garnish on salads, soups, noodles, and other vegetables.
Serving Size: 1 Tbsp / Makes: 12 Tbsp
For 12 Person(s)
- 1/2 cup(s) toasted sesame seeds
- 1/4 cup(s) kelp, toasted
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) sea salt with iodine
Sesame Kelp Gomasio Directions
- In a mortar, grind the sesame seeds, kelp, and salt togetehr until well combined, but not into a paste.
- If you don't have a mortar and pestle you can blend this in a coffee grinder in two batches.
- Store in an airtight container.