Goji Cacao Truffles
Courtesy of The Block Center
For 4 Person(s)
- 1 cup(s) walnut halves
- 1/2 cup(s) almonds
- 16 medjool dates, halved
- 1 cup(s) golden raisins
- 4 tablespoon(s) sun-dried goji berries
- 3 tablespoon(s) cacao powder, divided
- 1/4 cup(s) whey protein powder
- Water, as needed (approximately ¼ cup)
- 2 tablespoon(s) chia seeds
Goji Cacao Truffles Directions
- In a food processor, add walnut halves, dates, raisins, almonds, goji berries, 2 tablespoons cacao powder, and whey protein. Process the mixture and add water as needed, until mixture is creamy. Refrigerate mixture for at least 30 minutes.
- Form mixture into 1 tablespoon balls and roll in chia seeds and remaining cacao powder.
- Serve cold or at room temperature for up to one week.