Kale Artichoke Power Dip
Courtesy of The Block Center
For 4 Person(s)
- 1 teaspoon(s) grapeseed oil
- 1 jar (8.5 oz) quartered artichokes
- 1 teaspoon(s) olive oil
- 2 cup(s) baby kale, fresh
- 1 package (12.3 oz) silken tofu
- Zest and juice from ½ lemon
- 1/4 cup(s) red onion, diced
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 cup(s) nutritional yeast
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) smoked paprika
- 2 teaspoon(s) onion powder
- 2 pound(s) green onions, chopped
Kale Artichoke Power Dip Directions
- Preheat oven to 400F. Toss artichokes in oil and spread in a single layer onto baking sheet. Bake for 10-12 minutes.
- In a pot over medium heat, add olive oil and baby kale and cook until kale is wilted, approximately 3-4 minutes. Set aside.
- In food processor, add tofu, lemon, red onion, garlic, nutritional yeast, paprika, and onion powder and pulse until smooth.
- Transfer mixture into large serving bowl. Stir in roasted artichokes and cooked kale. Garnish with green onions.
- Serve with sliced and toasted whole grain baguette or crackers.