Homemade Avocado and Strawberry Ice Cream
Courtesy of The Block Center
For 2 Person(s)
- 2 avocados
- 1 banana
- 1/2 cup(s) strawberries, diced
- 1 tablespoon(s) mint, fresh, chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) non-dairy milk
- 1 tsp or tbsp agave, or choice of sweetener
- 1 tablespoon(s) coconut, shredded, unsweetened
Homemade Avocado and Strawberry Ice Cream Directions
- Wash and dice strawberries, slice banana, chopped mint leaves, and scoop out the avocados, removing the seed.
- In an cream maker, place all ingredients, except the coconut shreds, unless otherwise desire. Allow to mix around for 20 minutes.
- Serve immediately. Enjoy!