Asparagus and Walnut Salad
Courtesy of The Block Center
For 4 Person(s)
- 2 pound(s) asparagus, trimmed
- 1 stem fresh rosemary
- 2 tablespoon(s) white wine vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) shallots, minced
- 1 teaspoon(s) dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup(s) flaxseed oil
- 1/4 cup(s) walnuts, chopped
- salt & pepper to taste
Asparagus and Walnut Salad Directions
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Arrange asparagus in a single layer baking sheet; bake 12 minutes or until crisp-tender. Place rosemary throughout the asparagus.
- While asparagus is cooking, prepare vinaigrette. In a large bowl, whisk vinegar, shallots, mustard, salt and pepper. Slowly add flaxseed oil, whisking constantly.
- Remove asparagus from the oven and place on a serving platter. Drizzle vinaigrette over asparagus and garnish with walnuts and serve!